Our e-Cigarette generators have been used across the globe to measure the toxicological and physico-chemical properties of various e-cigarettes and tobacco products. We can generate aerosols under a variety of conditions.
Don't have the time or space to conduct your own experiments?
We offer a full range of testing services with all chemical analysis done in laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art analytical equipment that follow ASTM, GLP and ISO guidelines. Puffs can be sampled in a multitude of ways allowing the researcher to study various properties of the e-cigarette.
- Chemical testing for e-liquid and aerosols
- Aerosol particle size and concentration
- Total product yield or mass output per puff
- Failure rate or puffs to depletion
- Nicotine yield
- Volatile Organic Compounds